2. She attended Covenant University, Ogun State, Nigeria where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and further went to the New York Film Institute for a Diploma in Acting.
3. Omowunmi previously worked as a Human Resource consultant before she delved into the entertainment Industry.
4. The stylish and pretty presenter has a column on Style Vitae – ‘For The Life of Mimi’, where she shares her awesome style and wonderful experiences.
5. She is currently a TV Presenter with EbonyLife TV where she is a Co-host on play2win and she is also a presenter on VVIP events.
6. She is a big supporter of the #BuyNigerian #WearNigerian movement and we get to see more of her style as she documents on style vitae.
7. Mimi Onalaja hosted Africa’s biggest youth event, The Future Awards Africa nominees unveiling in 2016.