President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has approached the Federal High Court, Abuja, seeking the revocation of the bail of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
In the application, the Federal Government is seeking an order of court revoking the bail granted Kanu on April 25.
Here are five likely reasons the Buhari-led government is going after Nnamdi Kanu again:
1. The FG said the call for revocation of Kanu’s bail was on the grounds that he had breached his bail conditions.
2. Disobedience to court order
3. Inauguration of Biafra Security Service – a grave threat to national security and unity of the country
4. He has not been updating the court on his medical updates and health status
5. Partaking in partisan politics, threat messages against the forthcoming Anambra election