Below are the lists of players from different club that make up match-day 13 of the Premier League team of the week for the English topflight football league.
The list was released by England Football Association (EFA).
1. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool): Facing off against his former club, Chelsea, the Egypt international showed once again why he is a top-quality Premier League attacker as he scored a goal against the Blues to make it 10th league goal for Liverpool in his 13th game
2. Lukasz Fabianski (Swansea): was busy Saturday, making five saves, more than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League on Match-day 13. It preserved a point for Swansea in a scoreless draw with Bournemouth.
3. Kieran Trippier (Tottenham): Trippier created seven goal-scoring chances for team-mates, more than any other player at the weekend. It would largely count for nothing, however, as Spurs managed just a single goal in a 1-1 draw at home with West Brom.
4. Andreas Christensen (Chelsea): The defender posted a 96 per cent passing accuracy figure and was part of an excellent back line that kept Liverpool’s vaunted attack to few chances and just one goal at Anfield.
5. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal): Koscielny created two goal-scoring chances against Burnley and made a joint-game-high eight clearances in a hard-fought 1-0 win.
6. Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Place): The defender scored his third goal in the Premier League and his first since April 2016. It couldn’t have come at a better time as it proved the stoppage-time winner in a 2-1 victory over Stoke.
7. Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Southampton): The midfielder attempted a game-high 96 passes and posted a 92 per cent passing accuracy rate in the process as Southampton rolled to a 4-1 win over struggling Everton.