SHOCKING CONDITIONS: Northern Leaders Table 5 Conditions for Osibanjo to Succeed Buhari
A clique of powerful politicians from the Northern part of Nigeria has tabled some stringent conditions under which they can allow for an imminent and smooth transition of power from President Buhari to his Yoruba Deputy, Yemi Osibanjo, Family Writers Intelligence Unit has gathered.
This development is fueled by the growing uncertainty and fear surrounding the health status of Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari who has been on a medical vacation in London for the past three weeks.
President Buhari who had earlier been on a 10day medical vacation in June 2016, was reportedly diagnosed with ‘Brain cancer’ and an ear infection known as ‘Mèniére’s Disease’, during the vacation. The Nigeria president however, rejected medical advice from his London doctors to undertake a surgery which could have subjected him to a six month leave from office as president.
Family Writers gathered that due to tensions that have been generated by rumours alleging that the president may have died in London, and reports by some sections of the Nigeria media that the president’s worsening health status has incapacitated him from continuing as Nigeria president, the Northern Hausa/Fulani politicians who have been highly favoured by the administration of their kinsman are deeply worried and disappointed that once again, their region will be loosing the office of the president to a Southerner and worst still, a Christian, who is being regarded as an infidel in the Muslim North.
1. That the North will take over power come 2019, hence Osibanjo must not contest for Nigeria president at the expiration of Buhari’s tenure in 2019.
2. Osibanjo’s Deputy must be a Northerner and a Muslim.
3. Osibanjo must ensure that Nigeria remains one at all cost; therefore he is expected to ensure that the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is not released, and to uphold Buhari’s method of suppression and clamp down on Biafra activists in the country.
4. That most key positions held by Northerners under president Buhari must remain untouchable.
5. That Osibanjo must not probe notable Northern politicians who have been indicted of corrupt practices and embezzlement under Buhari’s administration.
According to the source which made these classified information available to Family Writers, the desperate Northern politicians threatened that should the Vice president fail to uphold the listed conditions, his administration shall be rendered ‘ungovernable,’ as was the case of former president, Goodluck Jonathan.
Meanwhile, a top Nigerian politician who pleaded anonymity disclosed to Family Writers that some powerful politicians who are closely related to Buhari are responsible for the secrecy surrounding the president’s state of health.
“The fact that Vice president Yemi Osibanjo is presently the only Nigerian citizen who has the constitutional mandate to replace the ailing President Buhari as Nigeria president is a very big concern to the Northerners,
“This is why the president health condition of the president has been kept a top secret as ordered by Buhari’s kinsmen who have hijacked political power in Aso Rock. Even Osibanjo and Buhari’s spokesperson, Adesina doesn’t know if Buhari is alive or dead or the hospital where he is presently admitted in London, but we hope that the truth will soon begin to unfold because Nigerians are running out of patience,” he said.