People also ask
What are the signs of STD in a woman?
Common STD symptoms in women:
- No symptoms.
- Discharge (thick or thin, milky white, yellow, or green leakage from the vagina)
- Vaginal itching.
- Vaginal blisters or blisters in the genital area (the region covered by underwear)
- Vaginal rash or rash in the genital area.
- Burning urination.
- Painful urination.
- Pain during intercourse.
- This Type of STDs Will Kill You in 3 Days, Your Guide to Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Guide to Sexually Transmitted Diseases