People also ask
What happens if you don’t treat an STD?
Some of the Possible Consequences of Untreated STDs. If left untreated, normally curable diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, and bacterial vaginosis can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease in women and infertility in both women and men. These STDs are incredibly common.
- How long does it take to know if you have an STD?
- Do sexually transmitted diseases go away?
- What are the signs of STD in a woman?
- Can you have an STD for years and not know it?
- This Type of STDs Will Kill You in 3 Days, Your Guide to Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Guide to Sexually Transmitted Diseases